Thursday, February 4, 2010

Prince of my heart


Bismillah.

Oh the love that came around!
I was nineteen when I noticed him
I knew then this prince had a guru
my adoration was true

Branching of fate kept us separate
Twenty years on
we finally met
Oh prince of my heart

Allah knew what I had in mind
that I wanted to follow this man
as he followed his guide
So we stay upright

I now look forward to Thursdays
for zikir that he leads
Oh what joy
to plant a kiss on his hand
to whisper my worries
Charming prince of mine


Your voice is lullaby to my soul
Your glance makes me long
for another meet...
Prince of my heart
sweep me off my feet!

______________________________________
Shaykh Raja Ashman is the khalifah of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim/Naqshbandi Tariqah for Malaysia and rest of Asia. His full name is Raja Dato' Seri Ashman Shah ibni Sultan Azlan Shah. His Royal Highness, Shaykh Raja Ashman is the son of the present Sultan of Perak (a state in Malaysia).
Pic credit: Amirul Shafiq Suhaimi

3 comments:

  1. If that's really you
    know that I'm torn
    I can't make it tonite
    so my heart scream
    a thousand cries
    I know now
    why al-Arabi prays
    'O Lord grant me not love,
    but make me long...
    for love'

    ReplyDelete
  2. subhanallah allah menjemputnya dalam husnul khotimah...

    ReplyDelete