Friday, September 17, 2010

Flowering heart

Bismillah.


The Imam of the Naqshbandi Order said:
 طريقتنا الصحبة والخير في الجمعية
Tariqatuna as-suhbah wa'l-khayru fi'l- jam`iyyah
Our way is fellowship, and the goodness is in the gathering.

Definition of Fellowship:
1. The companionship of individuals in a pleasant atmosphere.
2. A close association of friends sharing similar interests.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah for the opportunity to gather with the Naqshbandis tonight. I am so happy, my heart feels like it's flowering. Subhanallah. I pray so that with the barakah of our imam, Allah keeps me with the jemaah for the rest of my life and that a Naqshbandi will be my loyal and loving companion here and now, and the hereafter. Ameen Ya Allah Ya Wadud.

Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment