Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1st Syawal 1432H - Eid Mubarak



Bismillah.

Wishing you and your loved ones, a blessed and joyous Eidul Fitri!

On this auspicious occasion, I'd like to offer my apologies for any unfitting words I might have uttered. May I be forgiven if feelings have been inadvertently twitched thereby. I have always tried my best to write from the heart InshaAllah so I pray Allah will keep me and you sincere in both giving and taking.
 
Know that I appreciate your company albeit virtually and most of all I appreciate your kind words and prayers. I am very inspired and humbled to see many beautiful souls who care to swing by this amateurish space. I wish all of you all the happiness that a beautiful soul deserves. 

I shall end with a greeting that we usually say in the Malay language:
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri
Maaf, zahir dan batin!

Kullu am wa antum bi khair!

Happy Eid to all!

Yours sincerely,
Ezza
1st Syawal 1432 Hijri













2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family a blessed Eid as well. May Allah grant u the strenght and guidance to continue your ibadat and increase your love for Him and His beloved Rasul[saw]. Shukran for keeping us connected to our Rabb through your blog. Always in our duas. Wassalaam, Rashaad and famil[cape town]

    ReplyDelete
  2. MashaAllah, Rashaad...thank you for your du'a! My love to you and your family! I was chatting with a friend from Johannesburg last week, about my dream of visiting South Africa, ahh the special place where 2 oceans meet, someday, InshaAllah. You are all blessed to be living in such a uniquely beautiful region!
    Was Salamu alaykum warahmatullah.
    -E-

    ReplyDelete