Friday, September 7, 2012

We love those whom we love

Bismillah.

After having had to deal with a couple of unwelcome anonymous self-appointed judge of me and my personal space, I welcomed a liberating northbound trip with the one I love, to meet many more whom I love. Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah

But my small brain is still puzzled as to why some strangers bother giving us their precious attention. Why oh why bother scrutinize me and my space? 

But my heart completely understand why we love those whom we love. It's a no-brainer thing. But it's a no-brainer thing which could make us do wonderful things, make us walk an extra mile, make us want to give more than what we have, make us hopeful...and so much more.

Today, we're blessed to have visited a soul whom we will always love, Almarhum Shaykh Raja Ashman. A couple of weeks ago my mum informed me with tears in her eyes "I have just recited the entire Qur'an for Shaykh Raja!"

MashaAllah...we simply love all whom we love and we need not say anything more.

The tomb of Almarhum Shaykh Raja Ashman
at Masjid Ubudiah, Kuala Kangsar
Al Fatihah

No comments:

Post a Comment