Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Muslim does not harm another - Shaykh Muhammad Mendes

Bismillah.

"A Muslim does not harm another
and a believer does good to others."
- Shaykh Muhammad Mendes

Shaykh Muhammad Mendes will be one of four notable speakers at the Sacred Path of Love event scheduled on 21st and 22nd December 2013 in Singapore. InshaAllah.

Was browsing the event's organizer FB - Sout Ilaahi Staff - and found the exact words I needed to hear to affirm my faith and comfort the soul. And I listened to his talks, indeed he's one whose words seemed short and concise but fall meaningfully heavy on the heart. 

I will be honest and open with you as I have been which have brought me both good and bad implications. But I take comfort in the words of a respectful guest to my house recently. She is a lady of upright moral character and was blessed to be one of 700+ ladies who attended the intensive Ramadhan program held at Darul Mustafa in Tarim. She had learned and experienced plenty surely. When I asked her for just one lesson to share with this poor soul, she said, innamal a'malu bin niyyah - action is dependent on its intention. And that we should make sure our intention is pure for the sake of Allah so that everything will be taken care of and everything will come together as it should be.  

I don't intend to justify to people my intention of setting up this unqualified space because Allah knows better what's in the heart. While I try to do something positive here, I might have done something negative there. May Allah forgive me and cover my shortcomings though Allah is never forgetful. I humbly plead to you if indeed you have benefited even a little from this blog, please, please make du'a for me so that Allah protect me and my family from fitnah, musibah and bala'. My safety, privacy and dignity have been threatened. I feel unsafe. Please kindly offer your valuable du'a so that those who have ill intentions would cease from wanting to harm me any further. May Allah forgive us all and guide us on the straight path.


Jazakumullahu khairan kathira.
Wassalamualaikum warahmatullah.


No comments:

Post a Comment