Monday, April 7, 2014

Love me tender | O Ya Wakil

Bismillah.

'Love me tender
Love me sweet
Never let me go
You have made my life complete
And I love you so...'

That, you may recognize, is a song by Elvis Presley.

No, not feeling mushy tonight. The truth is, the mind is flooded with the word TENDER as in bidding for a project - it's my work, people, it's tough, far from tender. I ask for your prayer so that Allah will make things easy and grant success, ameen.

When we are overwhelmed by something, we pray and sometimes we just have to sing the blues away, just to distract the mind a bit.

'Love me tender
Love me true
All my dreams fulfilled
For my darlin'
I love you and I always will...'

Also when the going gets tough we say:
Hasbunallah wa nikmal wakil
La hawla wala quwwata illah billah 'Aliyil Azeem

My colleagues and I should do a human formation like this
when all the work is done :)

See you when I see you, InshaAllah.

Love me tender...love me true...la la la la la...

No comments:

Post a Comment