Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Travelling ikhwan

Bismillah.


When I was studying in the States, one of the favourite activities was shopping for clothes and stuffs at the Flea Market. One of the many T-shirts bought had this written on it: 
My friend went to California and all I got was this lousy T-shirt. 

Yeah...but my friends went to the holy cities and Europe and all I got was just some nice pictures.

I guess this photo is a way of telling me I was remembered because my full name is Ezatul-hada, in case you didn't know. Well, it's Shuhada Hotel actually, LOL.

Anyway, did you know, there is a boutique hotel in France called Chateau Eza? I kid you not!



And this one is from another travelling ikhwan (friend). He is now in Europe. Yes, having good friends around us are like being surrounded by daisies. Strangely, suddenly I feel so loved, like Muezza, the Prophet's favourite cat!
  

Allah bless all our friends.

Oh, one more habit I am picking up this year InshaAllah is to give Al-Fatihah after each prayer to all who have done me good, those who have prayed for me and those have requested a prayer but I never could say a proper prayer for them.

May Allah count our niyyat, for our deeds may not be so pure.

Love,
E
(Your imperfect friend)


No comments:

Post a Comment