Friday, May 9, 2014

Beautiful is He | Prophet of beauty

Bismillah.


Subhanallah.
That, believe me is actually a slab of marble made of precious stones. Saw this piece of beauty at an exhibition. Beautiful is He. Beautiful is His creation.

The above quote is from a hadith of Rasulullah salallah alaihi wasalam. I reckon it's one of the often quoted hadith of the Prophet of beauty.

***
"You're my peace of mind in this crazy world
You're everything I've tried to find
Your love is a pearl..."
I sing the words of Joshua

But Taha
You are the Prophet
who will intercede 
when people only care to find faults and hurt
whereas you love me even before I was born
You are THE truthful one
Al Amin on whom I should depend
when people lie and devise a scam
Turn to you, there's no better plan
You already said
Your intercession is for one
who needs it the most
That's me, for certain
O prophet, hear me out
a plea from one needy soul
a cry of one orphaned heart 

Allahumma salli ala Sayyidina Muhammad
   
______________________

No comments:

Post a Comment