Thursday, April 23, 2015

Challenging oneself | Learning for the longest time

Bismillah.

  

Boy, that camera looked very intimidating to me. But not until my new videography sifu threw me in "Lake Confusion" and said 'Eza, give me Shallow Depth of Field'. And that's after having heard that jargon for the first time, 10 minutes earlier.

I guess that's the best way to learn - learn new things the hard way. When you learn things the hard way, you will remember better.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah, Allah is Kareem indeed to let us learn something new everyday.

We really ought to thank the Director for saying 'Lights, camera, action!' because that can only mean one thing, that He wants us to be around still, for His "Production" in this life before the next eternal stage unfolds.

And we are told to keep learning for the longest time right until the day we cross over to the next stage.  

Rabbi zidni 'ilma
war zuqni fahma

p/s
I am delighted and humbled that I have been offered to interview two prominent shuyukh soon, InshaAllah. One is a descendant of Shaykh Abdul Kadir Al-Jailani from Turkey and the other one is a descendant of Wali Songo/Sunan Gunung Jati. Kindly pray so that my team and I at Al Falah TV would be able to carry out the task well. Bi-iznillah.

It looks like the more envious/sour people call us "stupid", the more good opportunities come our way. Alhamdulillah let us  praise the Giver of Honor. For that Alhamdulillah, we say one more time, Alhamdulillah
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment