Friday, May 15, 2015

Rajab's blessings | Jumaah Mubarrak

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah for another beautiful day, it's Friday, it's the last Friday in the month of Rajab.

What's your achievement this month? Though we all know it's impossible to enumerate the bounties of Allah, I am delighted to mention one, that my family and I have finally obtained the permission to recite the wazeefah in Kitab Barakat Makkiyah. That is but one of His generous bounties. Alhamdulillah. For that Alhamdulillah, we say Alhamdulillah again.

And I say Alhamdulillah that Allah has given me a little bit of education and knowledge that I have been able to work and look after my mother, even though there are people who ridiculed my Economics degree. You know they say, people can rob your money, but they can't rob your education from you. Oh well, at least I know the difference between believe and belief.

Anyway, folks, I wish you all a blessed day. Thanks for your visits and kind thoughts. I will try to share something useful tomorrow InshaAllah.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullah.

-E-

[Poster credit: The Sacred Path of Love FB]

p/s
Our Malay readers may want to watch video clips of Shaykh Muhammad Husni Ginting of Langkat Indonesia.
We caught up with him in Penang last week and asked him to speak about his background, his views on Muslims in Indonesia and Malaysia, and his words of advice for the youth, in conjunction with the Israk Mikraj occasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment