Saturday, December 26, 2015

Knowledge seekers | Perfection seekers

Bismillah.




Hmm...we all should be a perfection seeker. We all should strive to perfect our work even though no one is perfect, even though nothing can ever be perfect. 

As a trend setter for tote bags in high school, since I was 13, I couldn't help but feel disappointed at the quality of the tote bag I designed [as pic above]. Blame it on communication problem between designer and manufacturer that it did not turn out as expected and that it was a rush job. Didn't have enough time to select the best supplier/producer. Must buy a heat press machine and do it ourselves next time insha Allah.

The lesson here is that we should keep acquiring new knowledge, put it to practice and be independent. And be dependable, so that when people seek us out for a certain skill, we could offer it easily and effectively.

Ahhh... sorry folks, I am venting my frustration here. One consolation is that a similar bag with Exa Publishing, Al Falah TV and Lisan al-Din logos has reached Makkah! : )

As I am writing this, my sister should have arrived in Madinah and my salam should reach the Best of Creation - Rasulullah salallah alaihi wasalam

Hmm...somehow, I am suddenly choked with emotions.

: ' (

Allahumma salli ala Sayyidina Muhammad
Habibur Rahman 
ada dama yakun wama qad kan

O Allah, bestow Your prayers upon our Master Muhammad, 
the beloved of the Most Compassionate, 
to the number of things that will be and that were.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment