Sunday, August 28, 2016

Believe in magic and you shall find it

Bismillah.

Hello world! 
Glad we have plenty of foreign visitors, thus I hope you'd appreciate photos from beautiful Malaysia.

I am in JB (Johor Bharu) the southern-most state in Peninsular Malaysia. That's JB clock tower to the right behind that curtain and that not so far away land in the background is Singapore. I can't say I like JB as much as I love Penang cos Penang is my hometown. But our foreign readers should know that JB has got Johor Premium Outlet (JPO) - something worth considering if you intend to visit Malaysia - truly Asia 😆 



Am here for my good friend's wedding. Pray she'll stay happily married until her last breath, spend each day with her husband in ibadah and win Allah's redha every step of the way. Ameen.
[Congrats NY and MY!]

And here's a good piece of advice for those who are still looking for their right soulmate. It's from Roald Dahl: 
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you
because the greatest secrets are always hidden
in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in MAGIC
will never find it."

But why not reverse it a bit? I say:
Believe in each moment that magic has found you!


My harvest from JPO : )
Buying gifts for your loved ones/friends is sunnah too! And if I recall correctly from Habib Ali, there are three gifts that one cannot reject out of adab, one of them is perfume. A quick google shows a hadith by Tirmidhi:"The Prophet s.a.w said: Three gifts are not to be turned down: cushions, perfume and milk."
Ref: http://www.alminbar.com/khutbaheng/191.htm
























When in JB, a must buy item for me is their Biskut Raya (cookies for Eid)
simply the best in the country!
The selections for Eidul Adha is not as wonderful as Eidul Fitri though.




No comments:

Post a Comment