Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Jan-NEW-ary 2017 | Cross the sea

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah for a colorful and fruitful January. 

How was your Jan-NEW-ary? Did you try something new? How are you doing on your New Year's Resolutions?

I am grateful that I have posted a lil something each day of January. It's just a small gesture to celebrate each day of my life and be thankful for this gift of life.


Anyway, the above photo was taken by yours truly today. It may be considered as one of Penang's best-kept secrets. I love it cos it's unpretentious. It reminds me of my childhood. I would chill at a hut that sits right on the beach, so that when it's high-tide all we had to do was jump off the hut and swim to our heart's content! Praise be to Allah for good ol' happy days.

Wish y'all a fabulous February. And here's my favorite quote of the day, it's by Rabindranath Tagore.


Best wishes,
-E-















No comments:

Post a Comment