Sunday, January 1, 2017

Sunrise | Happy New Year 2017

Bismillah.

May we rise up in the new year, uber spirited and peppy.


πŸ’—πŸ˜



p/s
I have just realized something, 2017 is the 9th year for Lisan al-Din this insignificant and sometimes merepek nonsense blog LOL. I wish to keep writing, keep speaking my mind and share things as they unfold. I never intended to pretend being a perfect example of a Muslimah cos I am so flawed, that goes without saying. Life is a steep learning curve. Religion will forever be a steep learning curve for as long as we have nafs. One's iman is as volatile as can be, so every day is a struggle, except for those self-righteous people maybe.

It's the first day of the new year 2017 and I look forward to 2018 already, inshaAllah bi iznillah as it would be my 10th year of blogging, inshaAllah. Blogging is a good way for me to document my thoughts, experiences and some of the lessons I learned throughout the year. Glad I started it. Now on this first day of the new year, I remind myself:



Happy to see 2016 wrapped up
and 2017 begins, hopefully as the best year ever
in all aspects of life. Amin


No comments:

Post a Comment