Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Unsubscribe

Bismillah.

It's only the second day of the new year, already I received unpleasant remarks from people I don't quite understand. Each time this person communicates with me, she would ask if I intended to retire at my present employment, she just kept asking the same question as if I must be insane to be working with the same organization for so long. Oh well, if I am happy, contented and excited about my profession, why change just because most other people (the so called high achievers in her circle) would hop job every three years. Oh well, I don't care about other people. I am me.

It so happened, yesterday, I saw this positive tweet, I made a poster of it and kept in my pix library for this blog. I guess, it's time to share, in case there is another person out there who has to face the same kind of negative character. 



Let's move on uber spirited and peppy. Don't think twice about blocking negative people. Simply unsubscribe them. Let's guard our mind and heart space well. Life is too precious to let other people impose their standards on us. And we don't have to subscribe to other people's definition of success. We can think and choose for ourselves, surely.
And having said, true believers would believe in this:
"My life may not be going the way I planned it, but it is going exactly the way Allah planned it."


p/s
Yes, I blocked that person immediately! 2017 must be filled with only positive input, no two ways about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment