Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Test Your Quranic Knowledge | Ufka Yolculuk Online Competition on 2 April 2017

Bismillah.

I discovered this online competition organized by a Turkish organization when I was at the RIS Convention last Sunday.

I put on a brave face and marched towards the booth. It had a large bright yellow backdrop that says "Test Your Quranic Knowledge", I thought the test was going to be on the spot.

Fortunately, no. LOL. You have to register (before the 19th of March 2017) to enter this worldwide online competition that's taking place on 2 April 2017 (Sunday). You'll be given 120 minutes to answer 140 questions (multiple choice). 

I signed up for the contest (knowing pretty well I am no expert and I'm just curious to see my ranking). I made my buddies sign-up. I urged my Quran Tajweed teacher to sign up too. Ah...it's going to be a walk in the park for him.

The organizers are offering three iPads for the top three winners. I think the prize does not really matter. I'll be happy to be ranked the 100,000th out of the 150,000+ contestants who have registered so far. LOL. 

Ufka Yolculuk booth at RIS Convention
Putrajaya International Convention Center
Malaysia
4 - 5 March 2017

C'mon guys, you are much more knowledgeable than me. There's no age limit whatsoever. There's no admission fee. It will be exciting to see how we fare.

Learn more about the competition, be brave and sign up here:



No comments:

Post a Comment