Friday, April 21, 2017

Progressive | A thousand ways to kneel

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah for a super productive Friday.
Wa ma tawfiqi illa billah.
And my success comes only from Allah.

It's 2.47 a.m Saturday actually, it's raining so I pray Allahumma sayyiban nafi'a. May Allah pour more good stuffs in my life, my family, friends and you genuine readers of this blog. You know who you are : )

Wish you a pleasant weekend. I am winding down after a marathon of reading, thinking and writing. Praise be to God, it feels good to end a hectic day with this heart-warming view of good progress taking place at my kampung home. Alhamdulillah for the joy of having a kampung.

This man seemed very focused on his craft. It reminds me of an oft-quoted saying by Rumi:
"Let the beauty of what you love, 
be what you do. 
There are a thousand ways to kneel 
and kiss the earth."

Kneeling to finish up work for "Ablution Area"
so that my honorable guests could kneel and praise the Lord with purity and humility, soon bi iznillah.
Alhamdulillahi hamdan yuwafi ni amahu wa yukafi u mazidah

May Allah grant us more for each of His blessings that we proclaim.
"And as for the bounties of your Lord, do proclaim."
- Quran 93-11
  

No comments:

Post a Comment