Sunday, April 16, 2017

Turtle with a briefcase, on Sunday

Bismillah.

Hi folks, good morning!
Hope you managed to beat the rooster at pre-dawn this morning. I did. Alhamdulillah.

I may have beaten the rooster, but I am feeling like a turtle LOL. A turtle with a briefcase going to work on Sunday.




Just a quick hello, touch and go posting as I have got tons of reading, thinking and writing to do. Here's one motivational quote to psych up myself.

"We each know how good we have become but none of us knows how good we can be. One of the most exciting opportunities we get each day is to pursue our potential."
- Mark Sanborn



"The secret to getting ahead is getting started."
- Mark Twain

p/s
Gosh, someone thought all the positive principles I professed (quoted, actually) are just "idle talk" cos I don't practise what I preach. LOL. How silly. Did I come across as a preacher? Guess some people don't believe in/don't need positive affirmations. Good for them.

We do what's good for ourselves and never mind them.


No comments:

Post a Comment