Sunday, April 30, 2017

50,000 more | Push yourself

Bismillah.

No one is going to do it for you, so you gotta push yourself. But someone might push you (away) if you are going after their belongings. [Ya, someone parked his car at my allocated lot and I made a big fuss the other night, after having been a quiet, polite tenant for 3 years.  LOL.]

Numbers are nothing, except when it comes to money and the number of zikir or salawat we do. The stats shows there's 50,000 more reads to go before this blog hits a million page views. I hope there's at least one positive vibe people take away from this space for each of the page view. Ah...except maybe the ill-hearted spy-readers who come back a dozen times to each of the posting in which there is a photo of me, so they could count how many rings I have. LOL.

Stay true, I must, to my own goals. Push myself I must so I can marry my dreams. It doesn't have to be a man. LOL.

Mark Sanborn says:
"We don't do good because we feel good.
We feel good because we do good."

Let's heed this advice by Einstein:



Because, it's true.


No comments:

Post a Comment