Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Beauty is spirit | Canvas to our imagination

Bismillah.

Why do we all love beautiful objects? I guess it's because of the bright spirit they emit.

Feeling grateful and delighted to have four pieces of beautiful calligraphy followed me to Penang. I felt like I was just a lucky dispatcher of the art, a slave for the chosen eyes who are destined to fall on them - eyes that belong to selected souls who would rejoice at seeing the manifestation of Allah's Jamal attributes - souls who are meant to witness Him and His beautiful divine creations.

Never mind me being overly philosophical, I am just so damn happy LOL.

The calligraphies I chose are crafted by a Malaysian, a Japanese Muslim, a Chinese Muslim  (the famous Haji Noor Deen calligrapher from Shangdong China) and one by an Iranian lady. Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah indeed.

Yes, this world is but a canvas to our imagination. I agree. Therefore, let's imagine beautiful things and beautiful things will appear, bi-iznillah.

This one is by a Malaysian artist.
Allahumma baarik feehi 
   
Will InshaAllah share photos of the other three when they end up on the space meant for them.

"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things,
but their inward significance."
- Aristotle

I think that's why Islamic calligraphy depicting Asmaul Husna, Quranic verses and religious/spiritual symbols are simply stunning.

Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment