Sunday, July 2, 2017

Still Eid-ing

Bismillah.

I can't seem to stop all these rambling postings about my Eid/Raya holiday in Penang. LOL.

But as they say, this too shall pass, so let it be before it passes. Before we resume work. Before Monday comes. LOL.

I wish you a pleasant weekend too. Yasmin Mogahed says, don't get attached to moments, good or bad, they all pass.



No, am not attached, just cherishing all the wonderful moments as gifts from the Most Generous Creator.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

It's Sunday, and I'm reluctant to leave Penang. LOL.



Almost 10pm Sunday.
Working tomorrow but I am still Eid-ing in Penang. God help me 🤔
This is expected when you hang-out with college girls.
Some people think I am sharing too many photos of myself. Do I care about their opinion? Naaaahh 😂
Allah Kareem.
Allah Wadud.

p/s
Eid-ing = eating 😃 actually
And more happy photos of oneself and your fave people at your fave places.
So here's another 2 photos to remind me of my happy Eid memories at my Gelugor home in Penang.





Alhamdulillahi hamdan yuwafi ni amahu wa yukafi u mazidah.


May Allah grant us a long healthy life and plenty of rizq so we could embrace Ramadan and Syawal yet again next year. 
Ameen.



No comments:

Post a Comment