Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Lunar Eclipse in KL - 8th Aug 2017

Bismillah.

Subhanallah!

From my balcony
photo captured by my niece

Err...this video more or less captured my experience but the eclipsed moon didn't turn out well on my phone. [Obviously, it's a partial eclipse Eza. I was thinking of the song 'Total eclipse of the heart' - perhaps. LOL.]

Nevertheless...you get to see KL in the wee hours.




It's 3.19 a.m. already. My thoughts at this very moment, are words of Cyril Connoly (writer/editor 1903-1974): "Better to write for yourself and have no public than to write for the public and have no self."

Thanks to each of 1 Million of you - soul - who swing by this insignificant space, well aware that I have written as notes to myself and I thank you (most of you) for not minding me being myself. Some people mind, this I understand but not bothered. LOL.

There in mid-air, our souls meet albeit so brief.
In spare seconds you leave,
hopefully with something positive.
A little something. A piece of me, sweetness, warts and all.
: D


No comments:

Post a Comment