Monday, August 21, 2017

Pilgrims of hearts

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.
I am indeed pleased to learn that one pious young gentleman whom I got to know through the blogosphere, is leaving for hajj this week.

I have not met a young man who is blessed with excellent manners as he is. My heart says he will attain hajj mabrur for he more than deserves it, and I reckon it's going to be like a walk in the park (almost) for him. [Ameen]

Feeling absolutely fortunate that I have someone who would say a prayer for me at Arafah this season. [I have got four of them. How many have you got?] In sha Allah.

Let's say Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah for all the praiseworthy people with whom we have crossed path. May Allah continue to shower plenty of blessings on them.
Ameen.




No comments:

Post a Comment