Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Earning

Bismillah.

Wednesday according to research is the most productive day cos it's midweek and we thus have warmed up sufficiently, maybe.

Anyway, I thank Allah for being gainfully employed as I always remind myself of the hard times when I was unemployed. 




But Winston Churchill says:
"We make a living by what we get.
We make a life
by what we give."
During this blessed month of Muharram, let's pray so that Allah would continue to give us good health and the capabilities to earn a living and that He would move our hearts/hands to give more.  

Even if we can't give out a bigger sum of cash as we might wish, we should give away our time, skills, knowledge, care and du'a in the way that could positively enhance someone's life.
Ameen.

p/s
That pic is my morning off-to-work ritual - selfie while waiting for the lift. And do a "thank you-ritual" for the day.
Thank you Allah for giving me nice clothes.
Thank you Allah for giving me good health so I can go to work [and not call in sick. LOL]
Thank you Allah that I have got a good job.
Thank you Allah that my house is a mere 5 minutes drive to the office.
Thank you Allah for the car.
Thank you Allah for today!
: )

  

No comments:

Post a Comment