Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Festival of Lights | Deepavali | Diwali

Bismillah.

I would like to wish our Hindu friends and everyone who observe the Deepavali celebration, a very happy and joyous day! As we spend the holidays with our loved ones, let's not forget those who are less fortunate who have been groping for a beacon of light so they could once again live a decent life.

I am grateful to have arrived in my beautiful hometown - Penang. Grateful for the safe and ever so pleasant drive north-bound. Alhamdulillah.



Keep calm and live life positively "off the wall".

I'm heading to a beach resort soon to treat my dearest mother, cos my heaven is under her feet : D
Identify your pass to the heaven and earn it!
Wama tawfiqi illa billah.

#fastabiqulkhairatiamintheraceareyou


No comments:

Post a Comment