Monday, October 2, 2017

Fourth Quarter Affirmations | OAKtober

Bismillah.

YaHuu...we have reached the 4th Quarter of 2017. It's October already. We sure can draw inspiration from the good ol' oak trees.

"The tallest oak in the forest
was once a little nut that held its ground."

Why not renew our affirmations for this last leg of 2017? By the grace of Allah, may we sail this last quarter smoothly.

I can't wait for Quarter 1, 2018 for a couple of reasons which I won't disclose here. LOL. InShaAllah will get there bi-iznillah.

More money in my hands please ; )


Those lil notebooks on the table say:
1. Believe you can and you're halfway there.
2. Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.
3. Trust that when the answer is no, there is a better yes down the road.
4. If you're going to rise, you might as well shine.

: D

Hope my small sharing could give a spike to your Monday mood.

p/s
Me - after a quick grocery run, after iftar yesterday, hence the upbeat feeling. Alhamdulillah.
"The best time to plant an oak tree was 25 years ago. The second best time is today." - James Carville

So today on the 2nd of October, let's start a new good habit, something that would make us proud and grateful when we look back, that we started today.

p/s
I started a new habit - reading the Quran on a daily basis - since mid-September, I'm now at Chapter 11. Alhamdulillah. I hope my ustaz reads this. LOL.





No comments:

Post a Comment