Friday, November 10, 2017

Let go and let live

Bismillah.



May you have a blissful, fruitful and joyful Friday.
I am excited about spending the weekend in seclusion to catch up on some spiritual work. (Aww!)

Hmm...maybe just go out for an hour at most to grab salads and cakes. LOL.

I know you need not know details of my schedule. It's just me being super grateful for His blessings - to be alive and kicking 😉

Let go of anything that slows us down and let live a wonderfully paced and productive life as a cool servant of Allah.

He is Time.
He is with us all the time.
So cherish the times.

***
Reminds me of the song by Kool & The Gang:
Cherish the love
Cherish the life we live
Let's cherish every moment we have been given
The time is passing by...

😍

KL (view from my office)
4 p.m. Friday 10 Nov 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment