Monday, January 15, 2018

Hyper Monday

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum!
Goooood Mondayyyy!

Heh...heh...am feeling a little hyped up cos I think I stand a very good chance of winning a scholarship from a uni in U.K. YaHuuuuu!

"Sometimes things come along that proves to be very fundamental to your quality of life...." to quote one mature student from abroad.

I hope my positive vibes will reach you. I have also completed reading one chapter of the Quran in one hour's time. Alhamdulillah. You can too! I think it is the best small thing which you could do in a great way, instead of floating with time being idle wondering what great thing to do. 

If Allah had not guided us, we would never have been guided.

Folks, we have to be stingy and calculative with our time. Invest, or spend it wisely. This is one reminder worth repeating.

Says Bruce Van Horn  @BruceVH
  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment