Thursday, February 8, 2018

Glasgow is the way to go | Strathclyde Business School

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah
8.2.2018 is a day to remember for this faqir.
I am very delighted by the generous gesture from the Lord. I am humbled and grateful to have been accepted as an MBA student at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland.

It's surreal that I am once again a post-graduate student at another reputable Scottish University. I had obtained a Master's degree with distinction from Stirling University before Alhamdulillah and during my time in Scotland circa 2005/2006, my mother and I used to walk by the Strathclyde Uni, but never had I imagined being a student at Strathclyde. Indeed, Allah has His own plans.

I am also humbled and delighted to have received a scholarship from the Uni of Strathclyde known as "Female Leader of The Future - Malaysia". The title of the scholarship award is truly inspiring. I shall give full commitment and focus to my studies, bi-iznillah. I believe the objective of education is more than just a scroll in a person's name. Education is an attribute that will manifest in the way one leaves a speck of inspiration in others to push themselves forward, to be the best version of herself/himself, one who is useful to others and always willing to contribute whatever little knowledge and experiences one has, for those who need it.




For those of you who are a full-time professional living in Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Singapore, Oman, Greece and Switzerland, you should take full advantage of the part-time program offered at Strathclyde International Centres in your respective countries.

The MBA program at Strathclyde holds all three international accreditations i.e. AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB. That essentially means the MBA at Strathclyde is well recognized in UK, USA, and Europe.
Strathclyde Business School was named Business School of the Year - 2016 by Times Higher Education (THE). It was 'UK University of the Year' in 2012/2013 and 'UK Entrepreneurial University of the Year' in 2013/2014.

To get inspired, do visit:
  

#strathclydebusinessschool
#strathclydeuniversity
#strathclydemba
#glasgow
#cdcmanagementdevelopmentmalaysia

I praise the Lord subhanahuwataala for the beautiful land He has created, named Scotland.
The land in which I had once invested time and money to better myself.
And now the land has returned my faith in her by offering a generous fund. But it's more than just pounds, it's about the confidence they have for women who are committed to becoming leaders of the future.
Thank you, Scotland!
God bless Glasgow!


No comments:

Post a Comment